1 join again
- Rhymes: -ɔɪn
- To join again; to unite after separation.
- To come, or go, again into the presence of; to join the company
- Meet and rejoin me, in the pensive grot. Pope.
- To state in reply; -- followed by an object clause.
- : To answer to a reply.
- : (Law) To answer, as the defendant to the plaintiff's replication.
acknowledge, answer, answer back, come back, come back at, come in, confute, countercharge, counterclaim, echo, flash back, give acknowledgment, give answer, make a rebuttal, react, rebut, reecho, refute, reply, respond, retort, return, return answer, return for answer, reverberate, riposte, say, say in reply, shoot back, surrebut, surrejoin, talk back